Oct 23rd 1pm-11pm
Thank you all who came out and supported the event. Keep an eye out for more info on future events! Don't forget there is still time to donate until Nov 6th.
What is Extralife 603
Do you like games, any kind of games? Do you like raising money for children?
If you answered yes to these questions, Extra Life 603 is an event for you. It's easy! All you need to do is:
- Get a ticket, tell your friends to come too!
- Show up at 3S Artspace on October 23rd between 1pm-11pm
- Play all kinds of games open to free play, from consoles, to racing sims, VR, board games, arcade cabinets, D&D and more. You like chess? We probably have that too!
- Learn about what Extra Life is and how it helps raise money for the Children's Miracle Network. You can sign up to raise money ahead of time (it's kind of like a walkathon) or just come the day of. There is ZERO obligation to raise money, although it is highly appreciated!
- We'll have tons of raffles, tournaments and swag to giveaway! Over $2000 in prizes!
Purchase some swag to help support the event here!
as of 10/26/21
Note: The widget from Extra Life no longer works for security reasons. Please click the blue donate button at the top for up to date fundraising info.
Oct 17, 2021 - 1 WEEK and Team Fight Tactics
Extra Life 603 is just a week away, make sure to get your tickets now! Also we'll be hosting hourly tournaments for Team Fight Tactics, run by Great Bay Community College eSports program!
Sep 23rd, 2021 - 1 MONTH!
Extra Life 603 is just a month away, make sure to get your tickets now!
Aug 8th, 2021 - Big Updates
All 3 events are finalized and coming up before you know it. Hope to see you at Token's Taproom August 21st. Don't forget to sign up for the Pinball Tournament at Tokens August 22nd. $20 entry + coin drops and you have a shot at a brand new PS5!!!