Extra Life 603 - The Main Event
Tournaments Listed Below
When: October 23rd, 2021 1pm-11pm
Where: 3S Artspace in Portsmouth, NH
What: See below
Join us for day of nothing but fun and games from start to finish while we raise money for Extra Life supporting the Children's Miracle Network. Similar to the event held in 2019, we will be going back to 3S Artspace in Portsmouth, NH. The event is something meant to be casual, for all ages and skill levels. Here are some of the things you can expect:
- Consoles: A variety of consoles will be setup and available for free play. Choose a game and make some new friends, teach someone how to play, or get a friendly competition going.
- Arcade cabinets: Several classic arcade games will be available for free play. Prizes will be given out for high scores at the end of the day!
- Tabletop / Board Games: Grab a game from the massive board game library and get a game going. Volunteers will be available to help run games and teach you new ones!
- Magic the Gathering: Get a casual game going any time throughout the day, or participate in our sealed draft. Details for the draft to be determined. This draft will be at an additional cost of $15. Curious about Magic? Plenty of skilled players will be available to teach you how!
- Dungeons and Dragons: Seasoned veteran? We'll have a group for you. Never played before? We'll have a group for you! DM's (dungeon masters) will be running campaigns throughout the day for all types of skill levels. We will even have one campaign where you can make donations for rerolls!
- Tournaments: Throughout the day several tournaments will be hosted, some even taking place on the main stage. Live that e-sports professional moment!
- Racing Sim: Take a virtual hot lap up the Mt Washington Auto road in one our racing simulators. Fastest time at end of day takes home a sweet prize.
- Prizes: Door prizes, tournament prizes and more. Raffle tickets will be available to purchase for several additional prizes!
**Note** Unfortunately due to space constraints we will not be having a Bring Your Own PC (BYOC) portion of the event. We are looking into a larger space for 2022 to bring this back.
Tournaments will have scheduled start times, and sign ups will be closed 1 hour prior to the tournament. All tournaments listed below take place at the main event. You must have a ticket and be in attendance to participate!
Have an idea for a tournament not listed? Contact us and we can see about making one happen!
6pm: Mario Kart 8 Tournament
NOTE: Tournament was switched to MK8 because of latency issues with the N64 on the projection system.
Sign up at the front desk the day of the event.
Each round will be a 4 race cup, top 2 racers advance.
100cc karts will be used.
1st Place: $150 Bad Lab Gift Card
Jackbox Party Pack Lounge
Swing by and check out the glory that is the game of Jackbox. All you need is a phone!
We'll be featuring the new Jackbox Party Pack 8!
TBD: Misc Jackbox Game Keys
2pm: Standard Draft - Sponsored by Lickee's and Chewy's
1. Sign up at front desk the day of the event.
2. Entry is free thanks to Lickee's and Chewy's and you will get to keep all the cards you choose.
3. Limited to the first 8 signups.
4. Prizes for the top 3 finishers.
1st Place: Lickee's and Chewy's gift basket
2nd Place: Lickee's and Chewy's gift basket
3rd Place: Lickee's and Chewy's gift basket
8pm: Nidhogg - Sponsored by Q Design Labs
Sign up at front desk the day of the event.
Play will take place on stage, 1v1, bracket style, single elimination.
Capped to 16 entries
1st Place: Trophy, Extra Life Coaster Set
Mt Washington Climb to the Clouds - iRacing
Stop by the racing sim at any time to take a run up the historic Mt. Washington auto road.
Fastest time at the end of the day takes home a price.
1st Place - 1 Year PS Plus or Gamestop GC
Top 3 receive an ExtraLife 603 travel mug
High Score Challenge by Tokens Taproom
Stop by the Tokens Taproom section and play a selection of retro arcade games.
Two machines will be marked for high score challenges.
Enter your initials into the machine if you get a high score.
At the end of the day, if your score is #1, you will be contacted and win a prize. Please make sure you initials are accurate as they will be matched up to ticket purchases.
Teamfight Tactics sponsored by Great Bay University
Mini Tournaments to be hosted every hour or so throughout the day.
They will have tablets with the game installed on site if you don't already have it.
Prizes: GBCC Swag
Door prizes announced every so often!
All door prizes are choice, so if you get called, you get to pick from all the door prizes available!
You must be present to win.